Lash Extension/Lash Lift Care & Prep
Lash Extension Preparation
- Remove all makeup and come in with clean lashes.
- Remove contact lenses before receiving lash extensions.
- Do not use an eyelash curler 5 days prior to service.
- Do not spray tan your face before an eyelash application.
- Lash tinting has to be done 24 hours before the service.
- Do not lift your eyelashes prior to eyelash service.
- Remove existing eyelash extensions prior to eyelash service. (Please book removal service before booking a full set.
Lash Extension After Care
- Clean your extensions daily with Eyelusion Organic Lash Shampoo.
- To extend the life of your lash extensions, please schedule fills every 2-3 weeks.
- Be careful to avoid pulling lash extensions or eye rubbing.
- Please see a trained lash technician to have your lash extensions removed.
- No Mascara allowed!!!
- Use a lash serum/stimulator to maintain the health of your natural eye lashes.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your lash extensions.
- Do not use wax or liquid eyeliner pencils.
- Do not use cotton or pads with lint. Fibers will get into lash extensions.
Lash Lift After Care
- Lash Lifts can be done every 6-8 weeks
- Use a lash conditioner/stimulator to maintain the health of your natural lashes daily.
- Avoid sleeping on your front and use of a sleep mask within the first 24-48 hours.
Brow Lamination After Care
- Do not get your brows wet within the first 24 hours. This includes but is not limited to excessive moisture and steam from saunas and baths.
- Do not apply makeup or receive any other eye treatment within the first 24 hours.
- Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes brows
- Use a brow conditioner or brow wax to set the brow hairs in place
- Avoid sleeping on your front within the first 24-48 hours.